How the changing Green Energy landscape will affect Smart Energy Strategies
Thisd live virtual roundtable will bring together a group of senior facility managers, energy managers and energy finance leaders to discuss how emerging trends across the green energy sector are affecting smart energy strategies for pharmaceutical & food
The panelists will take a deep looker into the following questions:
- Has your organisation implemented any energy efficiency & energy sustainability targets?
- How has the Covid-19 pandemic affected your energy strategy as a whole? What was the impact on your sustainability targets?
- What technologies & solutions do you think will help you achieve your targets?
- What gaps are missing from your energy & sustainability targets? i.e capital, senior stakeholder support, resources
- What funding models will you use to deploy these energy efficiency & sustainability initiatives? i.e off-balance sheet 3rd party finance
Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, the origins of Kinaxis date back to 1984. The product that’s evolved to today's RapidResponse platform was first introduced in 1995 and now represents, we believe, one of the fastest growing and most innovative supply chain planning systems of record in the marketplace.
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
A Virtual Roundtable is a thought-leading discussion between senior corporate leaders using video conferencing technology. Offering a digital alternative to physical business events and roundtable dinners, Virtual Roundtables help professionals to identify actionable solutions to their key challenges without the need to leave their home or office.