Enabling both Business Agility & Security, in today’s challenging environment
As an IT leader, you must prioritize gaining pan-optic visibility across your entire infrastructure to establish and validate your overall security posture. In this session, we’ll discuss:
- Bridging the gap between your DevOps, security and business teams to drive a consistent operating model that improves security and agility across your organization.
- Gaining real-time visibility from on-premises to virtual to cloud and beyond.
- How moving to automation-enabled policy control reduces costs, increases enforcement meeting compliance leaving your IT teams confident.
Discussion Topics Include:
- What are your biggest challenges when it comes to automation of internal IT processes?
- Dev(Sec)Ops is a sea change in the way applications and their ecosystems are built and deployed, it is very agile and fast paced – as a security team how do you keep up?
- What Is your single source of truth for visibility across your network, how up to date is it and how high is your confidence in it?
- Moving to the cloud is part of nearly all digital transformation programmes, how are you ensuring that you can move your existing controls to a very ephemeral environment that has some very different business challenges? And who’s job is it anyway?
- What role do you feel automation plays in enabling your business to execute either faster, cheaper or better?
FireMon delivers continuous security for hybrid enterprises through a powerful fusion of vulnerability management, compliance and orchestration. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has continued to deliver visibility into and control over complex network security infrastructures, policies and risk postures for more than 1,700 customers around the world. For more information, visit www.firemon.com and follow us on Twitter at @FireMon.
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
A Virtual Roundtable is a thought-leading discussion between senior corporate leaders using video conferencing technology. Offering a digital alternative to physical business events and roundtable dinners, Virtual Roundtables help professionals to identify actionable solutions to their key challenges without the need to leave their home or office.