ACCESS THE FUTURE: IAM MODERNISATION FOR DIGITAL BUSINESS
In the face of today’s challenges, the need for digital transformation has become clearer than ever. Covid-19 has forced the world into digitalization much more effectively than any CDO or CEO has managed up until now.
For a company to have the ability to provide connected digital services from anywhere and at scale - both to employees as well as customers has become crucial. And being able to do this without compromising on security or user experience is essential.
Digital transformation demands identity and access management technology that can seamlessly interoperate across your entire ecosystem.
How has this changed your priorities in your digital transformation journey?
Is your current system up to the task, or is it time to modernise?
Discussion Topics Include:
- Some security and digital professionals say that the current platforms in place no longer solve tomorrow's challenges? Do you agree / what is your experience?
- COVID-19 has increased the need for Digital transformation. What are the biggest challenges you have experienced as a result of the current world situation?
- Is there a trade off between user experience and security? After 2 years of living with GDPR what remains to be improved?
- What changes / business opportunities do you see come out of the current situation?
- Does Security take up more space on the board now than 3 months ago?
- Consumers are waking up due to infringement of privacy, therefore, how do you position yourself as a trusted ‘provider’ of your users/customers/ client’s data?
- How to combine the interest of the company and the interest of the customer?
- What actions are needed today to stay current and be able to respond to these challenges?
- How do you balance user experience with trust and security for your organisation(s)?
- What kind are you adopting? Public? Private? SaaS? PaaS? What’s difficult about adopting more?
ForgeRock®, the leader in digital identity, delivers modern and comprehensive Identity and Access Management solutions for consumers, employees and things to simply and safely access the connected world. Using ForgeRock, more than a thousand global customer organizations orchestrate, manage, and secure the complete lifecycle of identities from dynamic access controls, governance, APIs, and storing authoritative data – consumable in any cloud or hybrid environment. The company is privately held, and headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices around the world. For more information and free downloads, visit www.forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on social media.
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
A Virtual Roundtable is a thought-leading discussion between senior corporate leaders using video conferencing technology. Offering a digital alternative to physical business events and roundtable dinners, Virtual Roundtables help professionals to identify actionable solutions to their key challenges without the need to leave their home or office.