The Future of Education is here, take Learning and Teaching to the next level
Much like the workplace, the primary and secondary education system has been thrust into an e-learning experiment of unprecedented scale and scope. As primary schools and universities look to re-imagine the learning experience, video technology could be a lifeline for the future of education. Learn how Logitech can help you with the right technology to enhance teaching and learning. Our classroom products create immersive experiences that help teachers bring lessons to life.
Learn more during this 90min Virtual Roundtable on why it’s important to carry the right tools, that can break barriers and allow students and teachers to collaborate without distraction so nourishing educational experience is always within reach. Our moderator, Adrian Tucker and Nigel Penny, Public Sector VC manager at Logitech will be your hosts and answer any questions you may have.
● What are the biggest technology challenges you are facing right now? Will these change in six months from now?
● Are you adapting well to a hybrid working world?
● What key benefits do you think video collaboration brings to the educational environment? i.e on-demand training, pre-record lectures, collaborate 24x7? Is there a particular area within your sector that you think is especially well primed for video conferencing?
● What are your companies most interested in when it comes to equipping their classrooms with? Teachers?
● Do you know about the latest Logitech product devices/innovations?
A Swiss company focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs products and experiences that have an everyday place in people's lives. Founded in 1981 in Lausanne, Switzerland, and quickly expanding to the Silicon Valley, Logitech started connecting people through innovative computer peripherals and many industry firsts, including the infrared cordless mouse, the thumb-operated trackball, the laser mouse, and more.