Using data to maximise marketing budget impact in changing and challenging times
Effectively channelling sales and marketing investment for the short and the long term is an ongoing challenge for most organisations.
With changes to the demand for digital solutions, the scene in 2020 is fast evolving - What are the analytics challenges, new and old, that companies need to address to get ahead in 2021?
In this session, we'll discuss:
- How can you use fast market data to quickly spot and respond to new emerging opportunities?
- If you have to cut spend, how do you isolate where you can safely do that without cutting growth?
- How do you forecast and scenario plan return on investment against changing demand?
- What tools and techniques are most valuable in maximising return?
- How do you validate accuracy and reconcile potentially conflicting views of success?
Lynchpin integrates data science, engineering and strategy capabilities to solve our clients’ analytics challenges. Our services span the full data lifecycle from technology architecture and integration through to advanced analytics and machine learning to drive effective decisions.
By bringing together complementary expertise we help improve long term analytics maturity while delivering practical results in areas such as multichannel measurement, customer segmentation, forecasting, pricing optimisation, attribution and personalisation.