The Role of CIAM in Digitally Transforming Customer Experiences
With an abundance of devices, increasing reliance on technology, rapidly-evolving customer requirements, and higher expectations for security, privacy, and customer experience, companies who want to succeed must find ways to ensure their customers can engage with their services at any time, from any device, securely and safely.
A modern customer identity and access management (CIAM) solution must not only meet today's security and compliance standards but create frictionless customer experiences to meet customers where they are in the ways they need.
- Key trends to guide organizations as they design a CIAM solution that will meet their current and future needs;
- How to create frictionless, consistent omni-channel experiences facilitated by single sign-on;
- How to improve developer support, and help reduce time consuming with technical depth and bad code;
- How to secure your current and future authentication and stay up-to-speed with new security changes;
Discussion Topics Include:
- Tell me about how your customers interact with your business today (portal or app; on what channel)?
- How are you looking to improve customer experience and what are the challenges you face?
- How are you building and managing customer identiy? (in-house, outsourced, mix)
- What challenges do you face and what benefits do you see in creating a unified customer experience across multiple customer stores? (to bring out cost savings, rev gen, time to market)
- How are you securing your customer’s personally identifiable information and protecting against compromised credentials?
- How do you experience the increasing risk of exposing customer data? How do you
solve the need of meeting legal requirements, like GDPR?
- How do you experience the increased usage of cloud services for key company
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Nearly 8,000 organizations, including Engie, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Teach for America, T-Mobile and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
A Virtual Roundtable is a thought-leading discussion between senior corporate leaders using video conferencing technology. Offering a digital alternative to physical business events and roundtable dinners, Virtual Roundtables help professionals to identify actionable solutions to their key challenges without the need to leave their home or office.