Given its generic nature, the term Modernising IT has come to mean different things to different IT leaders. Equally the motivators behind the varying initiatives can differ from business to business. But there are inevitable common themes which we will explore in today’s Inner Circle Conversations.
Alongside the array of motivations, we will also look at the various challenges that currently either block or slow these paths to modernisation.
In an attempt to overcome some of these challenges we will look at identity’s role in creating a universal foundation on which to build a modernisation strategy both internally and externally within an organisation.
Finally, we’ll explore the notion of managing hybrid environments as one of the realities of the journey towards IT modernisation
Discussion Topics Include:
- What are the challenges you encounter or anticipate in Modernising IT?
- Is compliance or competitiveness what drives the speed of change?
- What effect does the prospect of a potential less-than-perfect upgrade have?
- Is identity a key compenent in your IT Modernisation plans?
- Can you support the latest identity protocols in web and mobile apps, enhancing the user experience and driving adoption?
- How are you deciding which applications should move to the cloud?
- Is capital, talent or resources the greatest barrier to IT Modernisation?
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Nearly 8,000 organizations, including Engie, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Teach for America, T-Mobile and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
A Virtual Roundtable is a thought-leading discussion between senior corporate leaders using video conferencing technology. Offering a digital alternative to physical business events and roundtable dinners, Virtual Roundtables help professionals to identify actionable solutions to their key challenges without the need to leave their home or office.