Enhanced customer experience and digital transformation through identity
Exceptional digital experiences are no longer a “nice to have” but a necessity to drive customer engagement and revenue. In response, businesses are rapidly shifting digital transformation efforts to focus on removing friction from the customer experience to reduce cart abandonment/increase engagement.
Registration and signing-in are consistent points of friction in the digital user experience. Cumbersome registration processes and forgotten passwords make it easy for customers to give up on a purchase and potentially move their business to a competitor. Identity transformation can play a significant role in how enterprises can streamline the user journey to acquire and retain more customers to drive business value.
Identity-focused transformation efforts can empower enterprises to provide experiences that will delight and secure customers while delivering significant business impact. Join Ping Identity and your industry peers for a roundtable discussion where we will explore the motivations, pitfalls, challenges and successes of enhancing the customer experience through an identity-led transformation.
Topics to be discussed:
- Over the last 12 months, what impact have the market conditions had on your customer-facing digital channels?
- How have your organisations evolved the customer experience based on these forces (e.g. simplified the registration process or sign-in process or started the journey to passwordless or zero-login?)
- For those who have started to undertake modifying the customer journey with identity in mind 🡪 what have been the lessons learned and how did you get internal alignment?
- For those who haven’t commenced on this journey - what internal roadblocks have you experienced in implementing changes like this?
- What value have you encountered or do you anticipate as a result of enhancing the customer experience through identity-led transformation?
At Ping Identity, we champion the unique identity of enterprises to simplify how they provide secure and seamless digital experiences for their workforce and customers. We help prevent security breaches, increase productivity and provide personalised experiences. With a world-class network of partners, our singular focus is on enterprise customers and their success.
The Ping Intelligent Identity™ platform provides a comprehensive suite of identity services including multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, access security, directory, data governance and intelligent API cybersecurity. It gives enterprise customers, employees and partners real-time, intelligent access to resources from anywhere, making your digital business initiatives more agile with a centralized control point for security.