The power of personalization: how to launch and scale personalization that drives tangible business value
Whether the goal is to grow revenues, drive spend effiency or reduce customer acquisition cost and churn, marketers really can't afford not to get personal.
But despite its power, marketers often run into barriers and pitfalls when adopting personalization. In this roundtable, we'll discuss exactly what personalization means for marketers today and how to launch a successful strategy.
1. What are the business benefits of deploying personalization?
2. Everyone talks about personalization but what does it actually mean to do this and to do it well?
3. What would you say the primary barriers are to marketers not doing more personalization and doing it well?
4. How is your team currently scaling its personalization efforts?
5. With the impact that COVID has had on remote working and that this looks set to continue for a lot longer, does this place greater emphasis on being able to personalize more if we can't sit next to everyone in the room?
Turtl began as a few lines of code written by founder Nick Mason in 2014. His idea for a new way of creating and publishing digital content resonates, and it hasn’t taken long for the company to blossom into the bright and ambitious intercontinental team we are today.
It all started when Nick was working as a consultant on a research management project at the University of Oxford. During the project, he found himself spending considerable time in the departments of psychology and psychiatry. From casual conversations with resident psych professors, Nick began to learn about the many different psychological principles underpinning how we receive, process and store what we read...