how to create a productive working culture for a varying workforce in the current climate
This Virtual Roundtable will discuss how a multi-generational workforce has had to adapt quickly to remote working, and the challenges faced by business leaders in ensuring a productive and inclusive working culture.
- Working remotely can be a challenge for many people, there are factors such as mental health, technology, facilities at home and lack of culture to consider - What are the challenges your organisation is facing with regards to multigenerational needs? Are you even considering it? If not, how come?
- What are you finding is the most common challenge for your multigenerational workforce?
- In lots of organisations, culture can be overlooked when working directly in the office - Since WFH is this an important topic in your organisation? What is the POV from the top? Do you have strategies to keep culture levels high and to support your staff?
- The use of technology during these times can be challenging in relation to home internet, lack of support i.e desks and use of laptops - What is your organisation doing to respond to these? Where did you start? What initiatives have you put in place?
- What is proving to be a success? What is working? What isn’t working?
- What are your top 3 tips to those in the audience today who are facing similar challenges in their organisation today?
- What is your one ‘watch out’ that would be useful for our audience to learn from as they continue and improve their journey to creating a productive culture for a varying workforce?
Our Workplace X Virtual Roundtable Guests
About Workplace X
Workplace X is an immersive business experience for high-level executives from the industries of facilities management, human resources, learning & development & corporate real estate.
It's a full day of thought-leadership workshops, strategic meetings and networking sessions. Attendees build business relationships, gain knowledge and solve their latest business challenges.
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
A Virtual Roundtable is a thought-leading discussion between senior corporate leaders using video conferencing technology. Offering a digital alternative to physical business events and roundtable dinners, Virtual Roundtables help professionals to identify actionable solutions to their key challenges without the need to leave their home or office.